I Don't Really Have A Post Title For This

Ok first of all..I would like to thank the people who stayed to watch my performance...Thank You very much...I really thought that you would just leave...But look's like you stayed...Thank You Thank You..and I would also like to apologise because to those who are from e3 who got scolded by Ms Chong...I'm really sorry that I made you get scolded..

This is my apology script

Let me tell you what had happened...
Scene 1 : After I left earlier for P.E...I headed to the classroom with Darling to take my equipment...than after I took it,we went near the staircase near N1 classroom to wait for Mahadhir...Than he cannot come out..Write reflection...than need to to wait for him..

Scene 2 : After we went down and was about to set-up the equipment...I went to my guitar and the place to put the cable was spoiled...That usually happens but I did'nt thought that it will happen that day...So I asked Mahadhir to get me a screwdriver...and he gave me the wrong one and that is the only one the Dnt Workshop had...

Scene 3 : I needed an electric guitar but I had no choice and had to use Miss Seow's acoustic guitar...and while I was holding it...I accidentally broke one of the strings...

Scene 4 : Ms Seow told us to find the upper sec boy's who are also performing to lend me their electric guitar...So I find them and borrowed theirs...Eventhough I must say the guitar is not the best brand and has a good sound but with no other choice I had to use it....

So I was pretty suay that day...but my mood really brighten up when I see my classmates stayed and watched me perform and also cheered for me...I really love you guys...at the end of the day...I was not quite satisfied with my performance as I already planned what to do but since the lack of time I really had to rush...But I guess it was ok...

I had to wait until like 8 so that my father can fetch me from work because I can't carry all my stuff alone...So I was alone in the middle of the night outside school...with pindrop silence..O.o