Happy Vesak Day !!!

Ok first of all...I would like to wish all the people who celebrate Vesak Day..( I dunno what religion celebrate Vesak Day..Sorry if I offended you people..=(... ) ....
HAPPY VESAK DAY !!
Sorry that I did'nt updated in awhile..was kinda busy..=)

Ok lemme tell you what I did on that particular day...I must say,that was one of the funnest day I have ever had with family..I said ONE and there are many other fun moments..-.-..ok LET'S GO !! LoL..-.-..

The actual plan was to go to my aunt's house in JB for a BBQ..as usual my parents woke up late...-.-..ok than at around 3..my father said..lets go to the BBQ..than when in the car..otw to checkpoint,it started to rain so we called off the plan and went to terminal 3 to eat POPEYE'S chicken...Mmmm..=D...but there got alot of people so we just walked around the terminal...than I went to my favourite shop...' Candy Empire ' !!! I never fail to buy things from there..Me and my bro bought jelly beans !! My favourite..=D

Fresh from the factory..Mmmm

Look at all those Jellybeans...Mmmm..Finished it by the end of the day..LoL..-.-

Look at all those FLAVOURS !!!

I managed to sneak in another sweet...XD

Zappo !! First time trying it..imported from Australia..only in 'Candy Empire' ;)

At first I thought it was just one bar of candy..and when it said 7 sour flavour chews..I thought that 7 different sour cola combined to one...

But..it was actually 7 same flavoured pieces..=(..but it was nice though..=)

After that..we went to Downtown East to eat dinner..we ate at a seafood restaurant there..and I saw Arian's sister working there and was like the welcome-er or something..than I was like.." How is my mum going to embarass me now ?! "...Luckily my mum did'nt do much..and was not a harm..=)
Than we walked around the shops there and my mum bought me this really nice shirt at a really small boutique..pretty cool boutique too..looks very vintage-y...

Nice Right !! Too bad the colour smudge a little after I wash it..but it was still nice..

...Than I went to the guy who sell's cotton candy and got this..

I tell you..It looks bigger in real life !! Really !!

After that..we went to Woodlands Waterfront and ate ice-cream !! =)..my favourite flavour is Ripple..=D..
Than headed to the Jetty..OMG..It was really long..I stop halfway than don't want to walk anymore..=(..
After that I went to my only favourite thing there..The Thing With Ropes !! ( I dunno what it's called so I called it The Thing With Ropes aka TTWR )

My adventure began...

Yeah !! Felt like a kid again..=)

Look Mama !! I'm King of the WORLD !!

I also felt like I was in Ninja Warrior..=)

There was a point of time when I got the idea to look for money..I figured that if all those idiots are playing,money drops..and I'll be the one taking it..
In the end..I found 70 cents and a mentos..and yes..I ate the mentos
I also saw one of the sec2 BLC instructors..It was the fat..sorry..obese woman..with short hair..I think you know who..=)

After having fun..I went to my favourite little cousin's house..

( I did'nt took any photos at her house..so these are photo's taken when we were at Wild Wild Wet last year..ouh ya..In these photo she has BANGS but now she has long straight hair..kinda like Ms Chong..)

Just look at her..Is'nt she ADORABLE !! ^^

All in all..I had a pretty SWEET day..

SWEET !! Get it..cause I ate alot of sweet stuff that day..u know..ouh nevermind..-.-'..
Enjoy your holiday guys..cause I am enjoying mine..=)..shall post some other crap tommorow..