My Question's In Life

Today is just an ordinary day...just that the fact that...I SCORED MY FIRST GOAL IN WOODGROVE SECONDARY SCHOOL...yerp..u heard it...I scored my first goal..It tasted great...I wanna make it memorable...So I took down today's date which is 24 May 2010...and I also name the goal...'Jacqueline'..a very special girl and also a very special goal...I won't forget today...well..I'll try not to...

these photo's was taken at my religious class...


Got the mock class result test thing...got in e4...with some people that I can cope with...Im not gonna say that I'm not satisfied with my results because for not studying,going to e4 is like a miracle...I really want to be in the same class as Jacqueline though...but she's like way up there and I'm like way down there...But no matter wat...Im gonna aim for e3...and I hope Jacqueline somehow became lazy and suddenly drop to e3...Hey I already got one miracle...who knows I'm lucky and can have 2...or maybe 3...