*SIGH*..School


I don't like school...it is boring...but i like my friends and classmates...and certain teachers...but sadly i am force to be in school for another two or three years...i wish i could just slack and be a hippie...

but to be a hippie,i have to have long hair...and to have long hair i have to finish school...its a boring @^$#@%# cycle..haish..luckily I have someone who is really close to me...its almost like we are brothers...maybe that's why people think that we are cousins...its ironic actually...I'll tell why after the pictures...Mahadhir,This is for you....Lol
its ironic because when we were in primary school,my school and he's school hated each other...and we would always find fault with each other...especially my group of friends and his group of friends...i really hated him when we were in primary school...theres quite a number of idiotic fights between us..when i got to know that we were going to be in the same school..i really hated life tat time..but fate brought us together..and here we are now..so that's the story