Sorry Blame It On The Lemon =(

As you can see..my blog song changed...(thank you blog helping friend for changing for me)..anyways...I changed it because I want to make a public apology to Jacqueline...This and the change of song is ESPECIALLY for you...and your painful head...sorry bout that..yeah so just now,I was playing basketball in the CLASSROOM..haish...and than my aim went wrong and the really heavy basketball hit Jacqueline's head..I should've just stick to soccer...So the thing I learnt today is that...1 : I should not play basketball in the CLASSROOM..2 : I am not a good BASKETBALL player..3 : Jacqueline's head is very FRAGILE..So Jacqueline if your reading this..I am very sorry and I really hope that you would forgive me..*sigh*...sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sorisori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori sori...will you forgive me now ?