I want Meat !!!

I went to QueensTown with Mahadhir just now..went to collect our jersey...which was a week late because they forgot our order..nevermind..I forgave them because the uncle who talked to me was friendly and old...and the counter girl was HOT...so it's acceptable..
After that we went to eat at the McDonald there..I said to him..'Lets eat the the quarter pounder with cheese'...he said ok and we took it as a challenge...so we ordered it and our adventure began...


It said on the box..'QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE'


Just look at those babies...Mmmmmm


Mahadhir's first bite at it..See the veins all come out

My first look at it..

After 3 GIGANTIC bites...


Even the patty is bigger than the bun...

So happy...the OFFICIAL end of my vegetarian streak...

We made it !!!

So..we decided to take on the DOUBLE Quarter Pounder With Cheese the next time..For now it's still a mystery..after we collected the jersey,we went to give it out and play soccer..when I was waiting at the bus stop my stomach pain like hell..when I reach home,quickly go to the toilet and saw the evolution of the burger floating in my toilet bowl...