Wake-Up Call

Its 5 in the morning and I realised something...I'm an idiot..yeah...very very disappointed with myself..I was thinking of failing and go to NA...I still have that thought..but after seeing my classmates pass and getting good marks...I feel like an idiot...especially seeing Jacqueline pass all her subjects...Its like wahlao why didnt I pass too..=(...Obviously I didnt even study...But starting from now...I vow to pay attention in class and revise everyday...ok not everyday..thats too much commitment...most of the time...its not because I want to stay in Express or move to e1...its because I wanna be in the the same class as Jacqueline next year...=)...I dont care what class actually..as long as I have long pants,I happy already...but NT is not an option..So Jacqueline...Please don't be too smart..Its already hard for me to catch up with Kendrick...