Class Outing-O

Ok Class Outing-o first...I dont have pics so I'll just post some random shit..I think I woke up at 2 in the afternoon..yeah i did..than Bryan-i called say remember bring the 10 dollars...so I told Mahadhir give me cause the money is with him...so we agreed to meet at triple 8..

http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/2009/eng-tourist/wheretoshop/neighbourhd-888.html

Than I waited for him for 1 hour..and he still never come..so i go his house want to find him..than cant find him...so called Brayan..than Blah..Blah..Blah..than i go to causeway point...went to buy something...than saw my father's friend daughter...i guess she's my friend too...she was at Malacca too...ok continueing..I saw than wanted to say hi..than she far oready so..nevermind...than I had this feeling thats she will be at the waterfront...true enough,I did saw her..and her friends..I Hi-ed her..than she say..' Face like know only '..that time I was walking with Melindatito and Dpenise..than she said.." Your GF's rite.."..than I said.."No la ! "..than she said.." Soon to be rite "..than I said.." Pfft..".. ok moving on

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WA-903.svg

Than I went to take 903 cause Melinda say thats the bus..she say 6 stops...so I counted 6 stops..than the bus stopped at the Mosque..and I was like WTF..than I made one big round and stopped to the place where I know is the waterfront...than I

Walk..walk...walk..WALK..WALK..WALK..still havent reach..so I think I was lost cause usually I go to the WW in a car..so I dunno how far the distance...than called Alex..than walk again..than ouh..there..

It was boring at first...i think the fun started when we play hide and seek...hided with Shannony and Jacqueliny..talk2.than go back..we hide at the jetty btw..than after that play at TTWR...the people who READS my blog knows wats tat..Challenged Alex to who fastest...I won..OBVIOUSLY...than when wanted to challenge MELindatITO..when I got up..she was struggling..than I played with with her hair..than I tripped and the metal thing hit my leg...it was swollen and bleeding...moving on..

( This is two days after..the swelling stopped it's starting to form a scab..cant wait to peel it out !! =D )

After putting some ice on it..i felt a LITTLE bit better..than went to the far end of the Jetty with Alexito and Melito sat there for quite a long time and chatted..most of them were horny...all from Melinda and Alex..*wink* *wink*..we called that place the ETERNAL BLISS...Cause it was very cooling because of the wind..and it was very calm and quiet..a very nice place to be...than after that we went back..and everything was packed and all of us went home...

http://eicherz2.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/road-scenes/

I walked with Melito through the dark and scary and long entrance..I was afraid that she would be afraid or if someone would rape her..so the right thing to do is accompany her like the gentleman i am...the walk with her was pretty scary..she was laughing the whole time and her blue eyes were really scary...that is when I had a feeling thats she's a witch..dont get me wrong..in a good way...I think..than accompany until near her block than took 903 and bought some sweets on the way back..reached home at about 11++..than watched world cup

http://linlinvsaquarius.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-blue-eyes.html

I'll update on the second thing tomorrow....Bye Peeps !